Saturday 29 September 2007

The Ally Pally

Just got back from the stamp and scrapbooking show at the Ally Pally, got lots of lovley stash, plenty to play with at the paper dolls crop tomorrow. Got some photos printed off and feel all prepared for a full day of scrapping. Just need to print off some pencil line sketches in case inspiration is in short supply!!

I really enjoy exhibitions and shows and very often go to the Nec (being our local one) but it always amazes me how rude some people can be. Hardly anyone says excuse me and I always end up being barged out the way. I am always worried about hitting people with my hand bag but on numerous occasions get bumped in the back by a ruck sack! I just wish there was a time I could go when it wasnt so busy (dont suppose there is one though!).

2 comments:

jay670120 said...

Hiya , i dont think we have anything local when it comes to exhibitions in scrapbooking or even papercrafts !!! its a big city but theres nothing big on i'm sure. Lucky you xxx

You have been tagged, please check my blog for details but you dont have to take part if you dont want to!
:)

Yvonne Randall said...

Hi Becks,

I'm glad that you liked the show, and sorry that you got barged. The show was much quieter on Sunday with lots of room in the aisles. I was nearly floored by a little girl with a trolly end as I was demonstrating I only came out onto the hloor for a few moments at a time. Sunday is the best day to come if you want to get around with ease.