Wednesday 19 September 2007

Back to Doctors

Well, my test results are in and I am shortly making my way up to the doctors to discuss them. The very helpful receptionist informed me that she couldn't discuss them but if I phoned after lunch the nurse would talk to me. What use is that because I still have to make an appointment with the doctor for medication or more tests depending on what they show??? She was very put out when I explianed the doctor had asked me to make an appointment when the test results came in!

I'm a bit worried actually, I have found a couple of types of arthritis on the internet which it could be but I am worried that it will be a struggle to get it diagnosed properly. I could be worrying for nothing I suppose. I should really be writing this after I have been!

Expect and update shortly....................

No comments: