Monday 10 September 2007

Monday Morning

Monday again.
Faith starts afternoons at school today, then full time next week. Why cant they just start full time straight off? most kids have been in full time child care before school nowadays anyway. Or am I being presumptuous?

Had a busy weekend. Faith had two birthday parties to go too. I always feel like a bit of a spare part at kids parties. I get on well with a lot of the Mums but I always feel a bit out of place. Its not that I'm unsocial but I guess I am a bit shy (even after all these years). I'm not confident that anyone would actually want to sit and talk to me!

Not had chance to do much scrapping for that last couple of weeks. Lost my mojo a bit. Have to complete a CJ to post today so will do that this afternoon when Faith is at school. Bought two guinea pigs for the girls at the weekend, have to take them for their check up this morning, will put some picks up later.

Thanks for the comments, its nice to know someones out there!!!!!

No comments: