Tuesday 18 September 2007

Lots of spare time

Well, after another busy weekend of birthday parties and housework Faith has started full time at school!
I picked her up yesterday and all she could remember was what she had for pudding and that she played outside three times!
Arent kids memories great??!!!

I got back in touch with an old friend this afternoon. We had lost touch when I was having trouble with my abusive ex and she was having health trouble. It's a time we should have stuck together really and it makes me sad that I wasnt there when I could have helped her. I was encouraged not to see her and she got fed up of coming round because of what my ex was like. I cant blame her really, he wasnt nice, but it was only me who couldnt see it at the time. The old saying cant see the wood for the trees comes to mind!

Anyway, she is going to come round at the weekend with her family. I am really pleased and we were chatting like we have not been apart. Her health is not good but she sounds like she is battling on. Makes my worries about arthritis look tame!

No comments: