Wednesday 12 September 2007

Tickets

Got my tickets for the stamp show yesterday, they came through the post!!
They are the ones I won off UKscrappers. I thouht I was only getting one, but two turned up! I think we will go on the saturday because its the Paperdolls crop on the sunday. Mom is coming with us this time which will be great.

Faith is having fun at school, I wish it was next week and she was there full time! I will miss her but just going for less than two hours is a bit of a nightmare back and forward.

I always feel uncomfortable waiting for her aswell. I have never been good with the playground politics. As I have said before, I am terribly shy and cant just start chatting with anyone. Everyone seems to know each other from their kids being in the pre school together and I feel like I am back at school!

So this week will continue to be an uncomfortable one which not much chance to get stuff done. I worry that when I am at home Dave will get annoyed if I havent done the housework. His ex wife was incredibly laxy and although she was at home with their daughter all day all she did was chat on the phone and have her nails done. So, I start panicking when I have a lazy day in case he starts getting fed up. How insecure is that???

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hate waiting in the playground as well!!