Thursday 4 October 2007

Back to Uni....

.....with a bump!

First day back I was there till six in lectures, which is a bit harsh for a monday. Its been such a busy week, I dont know if I'm coming or going! Coursework is being handed out already, so we can manage our time with our dissertations, and its cyber crop weekend!

I have had a second interview for a part time job, it sound fine but I am so limited on the hours I can do I am not sure if they will be able to offer me anything. Which will not be a bad thing. I dont really want to have to work, I am worried my uni stuff will suffer, but money is so tight I feel to have a nice christmas, a few extra pounds will be essential. I suppose its out of my hands, if they offer me the job at the hours I am free I will take it and see how I go.

Its that time of year I have to start asking Dave to pull his wait with the house work. Which is never a pleasant sight. He goes from one extreme to the other. Either sitting doing nothing, letting me get on with it, to having a massive surge of enthusiam and cleaning everything in sight , making me feel I do a pretty crap job! I suppose he cant win really!!

No comments: