Wednesday 29 August 2007

Busy

Wow what a a busy weekend!

After a busy saturday pottering around the house and the normal shopping Sunday was spent at the first Paper Dolls Tamworth Crop. It was so nice to meet some new faces who have similar interests and get some scrapping done in peace!
Monday we risked a day at the beach. We drove to Weston Super Mare, suprissingly it didnt take long and after an over cast morning the afternoon was glorious. The drive home was also relativley short and after an exhausting weekend I felt good for nothing yesterday.

Today is a day for housework but first I have some overdue library books! I did try to start making christmas cards yesterday but ran out or enthusiam before I finished one! Never mind.
Off I go to empty the washer! (looks like the washing fairy is back to work again)

No comments: