Tuesday 7 August 2007

Summer Fun

I love the summer!
Now we finally have the weather. It's great to see the sun after all the rain. I can never understand why some people have an issue with the sun. When it snows its too cold and when its sunny its too hot!! Deceide what you want will you??!!!

I am really enjoying this summer but it may be my last off work. This time next year I will be finished university and starting to look for a job (joy, oh joy!).

Being at home gives me lots of time to spend with the kids but after a while you forget you are supposed to be enjoying it because it wont last, and start getting tired and annoyed. Then you wonder why the kids are playing up. Its only when you sit back and look and see that you are playing up too!

To while away the the summer days I have joined a team on ukscrappers. I find it hard to make new friends (issues going back to school bullying) so its nice to join in and chat to people who have similar hobbies and lives.

No comments: