Wednesday 22 August 2007

I Won a Prize!!!!

I won a runners up prize on ukscrappers for my 'f is for fun' Lo!

One ticket to the alex for the stamp and scrapbooking show. Now I have to convince my sis to come with me (think I may have alreay done that just by mentioning it) only trouble is its a hundred miles away and although route finder says it will take two and a half hours hubby has said it will take ages and has really put me on a downer again.

I am really having trouble getting a hold on the depression this month. I thought it was getting better, not even worth mentioning but this month it has been a biggy. Maybe because I am feeling a little flat anyway it has compounded, plus being stressed about money.

I cant wait till I am earning again, while at uni has been the only time in my life I have been out if work. I even temped in Debenhams on the perfume counter once to fill a week inbetween jobs. I hate not earning. Hubby said it may take six months to find something when I finish, why is it always different for men? He says its ok for me to be out of work but not for him. Why is that??

why do men put different values on things? It would be handy if they were from at least the same species as women!!

1 comment:

KJ said...

well done!!! its a lovely LO, I might have a go myself....I found your blog on UKS and as I have just created a blog I thought I would have a look at yours! I have not been scrapbooking long and have just discovered digi scrapping - no mess!:) my husband likes that but I still have my precious stash upstairs so I still go up and make a mess! Keep up the good work. KJ