Monday 31 December 2007

Goodbye 2007

Well, I cant say I am sad to see the back of it.

Although it has been the first full year of Dave and I living together it has been a hard year for my family. I have lost my Nan and two great Aunts, I have been diagnosed with possible fibromyalgia, I have started to have physio on my knees. All this along with the general money worried that some along with being a third year under grad student trying to support a home and a family.

I am pleased to say that I have worked hard and earned enough money to get us through christmas and I have now handed my notice in at work. I have enjoyed working but I dont feel like I have stopped since october!!

At lease with the extra time I can concentrate on uni and hopefully fit a bit more scrapping in. I really miss it and now I have my Robo I am itching to go! Now I am not working sundays I am even be able to go to the crops again, hadnt thought of that, really cheered up now!

Off to a family do tonight so planning on being very tipsy by midnight!

Happy new year!!

No comments: