Monday 10 December 2007

Christmas is coming.........

and the goose is getting fat!!

Its nearly here, dont seem to have that christmassy feeling yet.
Was writing my christmas cards yesterday when my Mom rang to say my great Auntie had passed away. She had been poorly for a little while and it was expected. I got all upset writing the cards, I only have one great uncle left now, my grandparents generation is almost gone. Starting to feel very old.

Its Faith and Sophies birthdays on the 19th (yes, both on the same day!)Doing a party for Faith, bit worried not many will come because its so close to christmas, got about 15 so far.

Apart from that still feeling very stretched and hectic. I am up to date with coursework but wanted to get a few more out the way to concentrate on dissertaion stuff. Will keep plodding on.

No time for scrapping though, managing to keep up with CJ but mine has gone missing!Well, when I say its missing, we know where it is but for some reason the team member hasnt posted them on and isnt responding to emails and texts. Typical its mine! Two others are with it. We are all going to redo the pages and post them on to the owners (when we can fit them in!)

1 comment:

Gemma said...

I hope the girls had a lovely birthday. Happy Belated birthday Faith. I hope life isnt going to crazy for you and (((hugs))) to you and your family for your loss.
Take Care.
~x~