Saturday 5 April 2008

Mini break in dorset!

Just got back from a little mini break in weymouth with my Mom, Dad, Sister, Nephew and Daughter. It was fab!! The weather was fantastic and we had lots of fun and laughs!

It was great to sit playing cards with my family and giggling with the kids watching the show at the club room. The telly wasnt switched on all week, thats how I know it was a good holiday!

We have come back with shiny red noses and sore foreheads from the sun, who would have thought it??? Come home to a forecast of snow!! who would believe that????

Scrapper are having another cyber crop but unfortunaly its when the whole family is going to Devon to scatter my Nan and great Aunties ashes, so wont be able to take part. Might just have a family mini crop a few weeks later. Its not the same though, doesnt have the tummy tingly feeling that cyber crops do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.