Monday 11 February 2008

Dont you love half term??!!

Its been a little while since I updated and I was in a bit of a panic last time (will try not to have so many spelling mistake today!)

After a few people telling me I was pregnant when I did the test, it turns out now that I'm not. Got very upset about it and had a row with Hubby but feeling better now. I suppose we will just have to wait a bit longer, mind you, if I am planning on doing my masters next year I am not sure if now is the right time. If there is ever a right time!

Scrapping wise I feel really behind and uninspired at the moment. I have managed to do A in my A-Z of me and I'm not very happy with that! I did manage to finish a page I started weeks ago, will upload later. Really need to add some more onto my slide show.

The problem is I am so busy with uni work I dont have time for scrapping. Dissertaion is due in mid march and I have three other bits all due in about that time. Should be doing some now really!! I have waded my way through the statistics for my results which I feel is a real acheivment, now just need to get typing!

No comments: